- Blog Topics
I did, I really did it! Even with the tire place taking twice as long as they said they would I completed all of my Sensational Sunday tasks. The down fall, now I have no energy to post. Let’s just say it was a GREAT day on all fronts, food, activity, family, I even got a nap in! Oh! and Wall-E was FABULOUS! The three of us really liked it.
Here’s my walk today – I can’t wait till I can run again- but this felt AWESOME!
Let’s have a great week! Are you ready?
|Some mango and apple slices split with the toddler||1|
|leftover Oven Fried Food Fest||4|
|grilled turkey breast cutlet and corn on the cob (my healthy BBQ fest)||4|
|SMALL movie pop corn split with the toddler||3|
|cold corn on the cob (a favorite snack on mine in the summer)||1|
|Veggie wrap made with Skillet Veggies (recipe to come) .5 oz cheese, 1 point wrap and a bit of green chili sauce||2|
|2 servings of LesserEvil Black & White Kettle Corn (I measured out s serving baggies so I can’t grab the bag and go)||4|
|20 minute walk – 1.12 miles (my first real activity since the surgery)||-1|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.