- Blog Topics
Good Morning! What a weekend!
Yesterday was a super busy day yet I didn’t get anything accomplished. Don’t you hate that? We had a morning birthday party, then I took a nap with the toddler (I haven’t been sleeping well at night so I’m taking sleep when I can), the toddler had his 3 year pictures taken, and then we went to the Drive Ins to see Kung Fo Panda and the Hulk! So much fun! I, of course, ate too much and now feel yucky but overall the three of us had a blast.
The evening couldn’t be complete without a minor catastrophe so at 1:30AM we got a flat tire. It was very exciting and the toddler was quite interested in the whole ordeal. We finally made it home at 3AM to get some sleep.
Even with the tire incident we had a good day but I’ve been feeling a bit out of control on a few levels.
- I’m really missing the gym. I mean I’m REALLY going through workout withdrawal big time and I think it’s affecting my mood.
- My diet has been horrendous. I start every day off great but by late afternoon I’m snaking when I’m not hungry, eating lots of sugary snacks and just, well, for lack of a better term, being “bad”.
- The house is in disarray. Did you ever notice how your surroundings effect your mood? Well I’m living in the middle of tornado alley after a category 5. I need to get this place organized!
SO, I’m going to do what I do best, PLAN! It will help me get through this day with a feeling of control and give me the power to stay on track. I want to weigh in this week and if I keep going at the pace I am, that scale is going to start to be quite the evil un-motivator. I’m not prepared to see the numbers that I am expected.
Here we go, the plan…
- Breakfast: Fresh fruit (I ate enough to choke a horse last night and need something light just to get me started – I used to skip breakfast in these situations and thats the worse thing I can do)
- Run to get the tire fixed and bring laptop. This way I can accomplish two things at once and while I’m waiting I can get some work done.
- Hit the grocery store and stock up for the week on fresh good food!
- Lunch: Leftover oven fried chicken nuggets, Baked Zucchini Fries, and Sweet Potato Fries (Just posted about this, Oven Fried Food Fest)
- Straighten up the house and get everything in order for the week.
- Take the toddler to see Wall-e (this was our family plan today) I’m not going to have ANY mindlessly munching– it IS possible to watch a movie without sucking down a large tub of popcorn, it IS and I’m going to prove it to myself today. I will bring a healthy snack for myself, I’m just not sure what yet – I really need to hit that grocery store.
- Dinner? Well, I’m not sure. The husband is going to want to go out. He always wants to go out. I hate doing it on days I’m trying to get myself back on track but at the same time I need to deal with outside temptations. So as of now, my plan is to be flexible. If we are home I’ll do a healthy BBQ if we go out, I’ll order lite.
- Take a WALK! and nice long walk, with my iPod alone. This will be my gym replacement until I’m able to workout again.
- Put toddler to bed on time.
- Relax and enjoy my Food Network TV night, Iron Chef and Next Food Network Star while posting on the sites. Then go to bed early!
Not to bad of a plan right? OK, I’m ready to make this a Sensational Sunday! How about you?
I’ll be pack with a food journal and Sensational Sunday report!
Tagged with: plan
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…