- Yes, you NEED to recover.
- Yes, it was like this after the tummy tuck. Actually it was worse, you just don’t remember.
- Yes, you are and will be swollen and none of our clothes will fit for awhile. It is NOT FAT but it will be if you keep eating the way you do.
- No, sucking down a calorie laden milkshake did’t make you feel better.
- No, baking a cake (albeit ‘healthier’) and scoffing down 3 pieces didn’t make you feel better.
- No, sneaking those 2 slices of cheese while making the toddlers lunch for tomorrow didn’t make you feel better and they DID count even though nobody saw it.
You will be able to workout soon. I know you miss running and lifting but you can start small again like taking a walk tomorrow.
Go back to basics. Start a fresh week tomorrow and journal. Count points like you used to. When in doubt find comfort in your ability to adapt, learn and grow even if it means going backwards for a bit. Do NOT find comfort in food.
NOW SNAP OUT OF IT!