- Blog Topics
Not much to talk about today. I’m still a bit sore, I miss my workouts, and I miss the toddler (he’s at Grandma’s) A LOT. It’s really amazing how lonely I feel without him, he’s my little buddy. However, I know he’s having a blast with Grandma and I really needed the week to recover.
Speaking of recovery, I went out and about today. Got some lunch with the husband and played cards at a friends house. It was nice to go outside and I think it helps the healing process. I even got a chance to record a video for GreenLiteBites today, although I’m waiting for it to process.
On the food front, I’m surprised how easy it’s been to slip back to counting points. It feels good to know I have that safety belt to fall back on when I feel like I’m out of control on the food front.
Let’s see, other news? Hmmm I’m making strides on my new blog, still have a few weeks of development but I’m having fun designing it. I’m not sure how or when Ill make the switch but I love the prospect of a change.
OK, off to bed. Until tomorrow.
|1 Pizza Crêpe idea||3|
Another Pizza Crepe
|Panera – Black Bean Soup and 1/2 Tomato Mozzarella Salad (OUCH – 9 points)||11|
|Baked Beans, hot dog and leftover asparagus||4|
|handful of nuts at poker night||3|
|1 scoop Breyer’s Free Chocolate Cookies & Cream (my fav!)||2|
|Nothing :~( recovering from surgery||0|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.