- Blog Topics
That’s right, Fun-derwear! As in fun-underwear.
Can you tell I have a toddler? :~)
Funderware is my made up term for the day we moved to “big boy” underpants. That’s right ladies and gentleman we are in the midst of potty training!
Taking the advice of many a mom, I scheduled a day. I’ve been building up Funderware for over a week now. We wrote it on the calender and every night we’ve been counting down. Last night, we picked out our fun pair. The toddler? Diego. Mom? Flowers & stars. Dad? Shamrocks.
This morning the family proceeded to put on their selected underwear and the festivities began. By 10AM we were on our 4th pair and I was regretting my decision. But by lunch two successful trips to the potty and by dinner he was telling me “No potty now, later, I’ll tell YOU!”. LOL “I’ll tell you”?!? He never did, but he started to go every time I took him. Right now he’s diaper-less and sleeping. *sigh* I shutter to think what I have in store for me tomorrow morning. :~)
Sorry for my parenting detour, it was just a big part of my day. On the diet front, I’m doing OK. Being home has it’s pros & cons. On the good side, I can grab a healthy snack when I’m hungry. On the bad side, I can grab an unhealthy snack when I’m hungry. Today I chose healthy. I do LOVE the fact that I get to eat breakfast with the toddler (the husband has a hard time getting up), then lunch and dinner is with the whole family. We sit and eat healthy food together and it’s nice. I mean real nice. So nice it makes me smile. :~)
Even with all the Funderware Day festivities, I made great strides on the new site. I think I’ll be ready in two weeks but don’t hold me to that! :~) I also got ahead on a few client projects. However, now my inbox is a mess. I seem to be able to tackle one or the other at any given time, email OR project work. Today I chose work.
Tomorrow I’m at my client’s office again, so it’s off to bed for me. I have a busy morning!
Oh! and on the recover front. I’m doing well. I actually feel more sore today but it’s not unbearable. Just tender to the touch. Swelling is still bad but it’s not AS bad. I’m really still waiting to see the results. With all the water weight it’s hard and the worst part, it can take months for the swelling to subside. Some say it can be 6 months before I see the actually results. So much for plastic surgery being a quick fix, huh? ;~P It is its own journey. I truly believe everything we do is.
Here’s the food journal, until tomorrow…
|Mini Spinach Egg Muffins||2|
|Fresh blueberries & pineapple||1|
|Veggie wrap made with Skillet Veggies .5 oz cheese, 1 point wrap and a bit of green chili sauce||2|
|Sandwich on Thin Sliced Bread with a Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedge thin sliced turkey breast, baby spinach, tomato slices, & honey mustard||3|
|cold corn on the con||1|
|Taco Night! & a leftover cob of corn||7|
|Bite of the toddlers chocolate and a sip of chocolate soy milk (can you say total mindless munch (and sip, errr gulp)???||3|
|2 servings of LesserEvil Black & White Kettle Corn (Thank GOD I portioned this stuff out!)||4|
|stroll with the toddler||0|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.