- Blog Topics
Let me start by saying, I don’t know what’s up with me. I really have had NO desire to write, journal, eat good, or even get out of bed for the last few days. I’m just NOT motivated. As everyone knows, especially those with kids, you just gotta deal but boy I’ve been kinda miserable. I just feel off and in a funk. That’s about the only way I can describe it.
Let’s see, what’s been going on?
- We had a little get together on Saturday for the toddlers 3rd birthday. For the food spread I stuck with mostly healthy options of Simple Homemade Hummus (I added some roasted red pepper – YUM), fresh cut veggies, cut up whole wheat pitas, baked tortillas, salsa, a cold cut platter with with whole wheat buns, and to wash it down, my healthy party punch! The hummus and punch were both big hits which made me SO happy, the only thing that competed with them was the chicken nugget platter I ordered from Chick-Fil-A. It really was the hit of the party!
- The toddler and I posted a fun chicken salad video this week on GreenLiteBites, and I’ve been loving the leftovers!
- Speaking of GreenLiteBites, the cookbook is in full production! My plan is a small photo filled book with about 35 recipes, separated by meals. I have another meeting on Tuesday to brainstorm the design a bit more. I’ll keep you posted on that!
- I didn’t make it to weigh in this week and I won’t be able to make it again this week. I probably should but I really have no desire with this funk I’m in. That should be a sign to go, shouldn’t it? *sigh*
- BlogToLose is now over 600 members! I have a few ideas for scheduled chats and more activities. I just wish I had more time to get in there!
- I had my first experience running in the heat tonight. Oh my WORD, this crazy heat wave is nuts! I missed the gym this morning as I took the toddler to the movies and I really wanted to get some activity in. So I took it nice and easy and stayed close to home, getting a mile and half in. Of course I used my new favorite gadget! Here’s the run…
I know I had a few other things to tell you but now I can’t remember. That’s what I get for holding off on the journal entry. This funks got a hold and I’m trying my darnedest to shake it off! Writing this actually helped a little. Sometimes taking a minute to access what’s going on helps but things in prospective.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…