I never really noticed how much I like to work, especially when I’m trying to stay busy and get things accomplished. Since I can’t eat today I’ve locked myself in the office and became a very productive busy little bee.
- I’ve been catching up on some blog reading and web surfing and I came across this post about BlogToLose! How cool is that?!
- As a side job, I’ve been consulting with WeightView.com and providing some guidance as they build thier new community tools. The new backend allows users to sign up and track weigh loss progress very similar to the way I did on my blog. For example, posting pictures while losing, setting goals and tracking weight progress with a chart that looks eerily similar to mine. ;~) In all seriousness, I think it’s a pretty neat tool especially for those that may not feel comfortable blogging. I set up a profile on the system and you can too! Please click here to test it out and let me know what you think! NOTE: It hasn’t been launched yet so this is a sneek peek!
- Ok, someone sent me this link (I’m sorry I can’t remember who and I’m too lazy to look through my old emails) and I think it’s pretty cool! It gives you healthy food options for local restuarants (mostly chains) complete with nutritional infomration. So great when you aren’t sure where you want to go, just throw in your zip and see if anything is close that offers light options!
- And Finally, I’ve been fiddling with a new blog design! I mentioned a little while ago (while in my funk) that I “did something scary” today and started development on a new site. Well, I have a coming soon page up and I’d love your opinion. This too is just a sneek peek, I don’t think I’ll be ready to launch for weeks! Click here to check out RonisWeigh.com.
- OH! and I also posted a new recipe, Cold Shrimp and Orzo Salad. The family loved it!
ok, I’m signing off for the day.