- Blog Topics
I don’t know what’s up with me. Either I have allergies something fierce this season or I caught a spring bug. Either way I was a mess last night and didn’t get a chance to post this.
Yesterday was great! I’m starting to get into a groove working from home, although I haven’t ironed out all the kinks yet. It takes a lot of discipline to create a routine and stick to it but without that routine I’m doomed!
Today I’m spending the morning with the toddler, we’ll hit the gym, then a Weight Watchers meeting, home for some work (toddler nap) and then I have to figure out what’s for dinner.
|Handful of almonds|
|Ginger Carrot Soup with Shrimp and Rice|
|English Muffin Tomato Pizza|
|corn on the cob|
|Simple Quesadillas with a corn of the cob and fresh strawberries for dessert|
|too many cough drops to count, my throat is KILLING me!|
|1 hour of racquet ball – Tried to climb that stupid wall again! – 45 minute cardio class|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.