I’m going to be quick tonight. As usual, I’m trying to do too many things at once after a very busy day. Let’s see…
- I recorded a new video for GreenLiteBites, so that’s rendering. It’s a whole different style and should be up tomorrow morning.
- I made a new recipe tonight, Ginger Garlic Chicken with Vegetables. The husband thought it was a winner!
- I’m TRYING to catch up on BlogToLose community news. For those of you over there, WOW! What activity and support! The forums are hopping, groups are popping up and everyone is SO friendly! As of now we are 381 members strong!
- I started to pack my office up at work. I’m hoping to have final grades in tomorrow to wrap up the semester.
- I had my exit interview at work. It’s really starting to sink in that I’m finished there and moving on. SCARY!
- I got in a little balloon ball and wiffle ball with the toddler today. (Balloon ball is our made up game of baseball with balloons. We use a long skinny one for the bat and a regular one for the ball. LOADS of fun!)
- Did great on the food front but my journal fell apart at the end of the day.
- I ran 2.5 miles tonight (you were all right, it’s addictive) in 30 minutes with my new play list . This ones my favorite so far! (see below -warning some explicit)
Ok, *takes deep breath in*, it’s time to hit the hay. Tomorrow is just as busy!
|Rebel Rouser||Duane Eddy||Rebel Rouser||2:23|
|Smack My Bitch||The Prodigy||The Fat of the Land||5:43|
|A-Punk||Vampire Weekend||Vampire Weekend||2:18|
|C’mon C’mon||The Von Bondies||C’mon C’mon||2:14|
|Dragula||Rob Zombie||Hellbilly Deluxe||3:43|
|Everything Sucks||Reel Big Fish||Turn the Radio Off||2:41|
|Mother Mother||Tracy Bonham||The Burdens of Being Upright||3:01|
|United States of Whatever||Liam Lynch||Fake Songs (Bonus DVD)||1:29|
|Awesome||Veruca Salt||Eight Arms to Hold You||3:33|
|Total Running Time:||32:48|