- said the weekend was already blown because I pigged out yesterday on fair food.
- gotten depressed after leaving my moms because I don’t see her or my niece enough.
- skipped the gym when my workout buddy stood me up.
- threw on stretchy pants when my jeans were a bit too tight this morning.
- withdrew and watched TV all day on this gloomy, rainy day.
- cried over my best friend who just seems so distant now.
- ordered pizza when I really didn’t feel like making dinner.
But I didn’t, Somehow I mustered up enough energy to get my butt in gear and fought through my bad mood (and boy was a bi-othchy this morning!)
What I did do…
- Got up with the toddler and experimented in the kitchen.
- Shut OFF the TV!!
- Straightened and cleaned up the house (boy did it need and it’s already a mess again!)
- Went to the gym alone, ran a mile and lifted.
- Invented a fun salad for lunch (will post tomorrow)
- Went for a Sunday drive with the family.
- Took the toddler grocery shopping and spent too much money on fresh produce.
- Got ahead on project work while the toddler was napping (then took a nap myself)
I still feel a little out of it but it would be worse if I just threw the day away like I’ve done so many time in the past.
Every day really is a new day. I just have to keep telling myself that.