Last week of classes is OVER!! That’s right, OVER! **Breathing a sigh of relief**
Oh geesh, I have so much to tell you I don’t know where to start. I think I’m going to have to do a list. It’s just how my brain works…
- The new weight loss community, Blog to Lose is going GREAT! I am having so much fun reading and participating it’s my new favorite past time. (Now that I’m not dealing with an influx of automated SPAM , thank you very much!).
- Food this week hasn’t been so great for me. If you remember I had the pizza incident early this week and tonight I fell apart after dinner. HOWEVER…
- On the workout front I’m kicking A$$! Running, spinning, lifting and even attempting the steep inclined wall a few times (didn’t make it yet, but I’m close). I’m sore as sore can be but I FEEL GREAT!
- I tackled a kitchen fear tonight and cooked a tuna steak at home! So glad I did! I’ll be making it again!
- One of my GreenLiteBites videos is being played on Cooking Light for Mothers Day! The toddler submitted it in a contest they had. Wasn’t that nice of him? ;~P
- I’m reading Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir and Jennette (aka as PastaQueen) will be stopping by here on her blog book tour May 23!
- I have some big decisions to make career wise (Hmmm maybe this is why I’m excessively snacking?? – there’s that stress thing again) My plans were to leave the college and embark on my own business adventures but now I have a long term project opportunity and the college may be offering me a really good position to stay. I know my problems could be worse but it’s a little nerve racking when you have to make such big decisions. At least it is for me. I tend to obsess, over-analyze and freak myself becuase I think I’ll make the wrong decision. I know this about myself and I still stress. However…
- My home office is complete! I finally have a place of my own and a new computer. I so feel like and “official” blogger now. :~)
- Oh! and MizFit linked to me (I’m glad she reminded me because I forgot!) on her Link Love and a Friday FREEBIE! post. She always has the most fun links!
OK, I think I touched on everything. I’m going to head over to the chat room and see if anyones in there.
Have a great night!