- Blog Topics
Ummmmm…… “Creamy” fat free ice cream. Yea right? You say. But seriously this stuff is good! A friend brought it to my attention a few days ago so I was on a hunt at the grocery store. Sure enough there it was, 1 POINT ice cream!
Unfortunately my store only carried Vanilla so I wasn’t able to try the Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Mint Fudge, Strawberry, or the Chocolate Cookies & Cream but I’m sure I’ll have a chance sometime this summer! (note: Some flavors are 2 points)
Now some ice cream connoisseurs may be skeptical but even consumer reports said…
Comments about the texture were that the fat-free ice creams were smooth, slightly gummy, and had a texture like gelato, a pudding pop or fudgsicle. All testers thought these products were decent ice creams (not the best, but definitely not the worst). When told that they were fat free, the panel was very surprised and commented that these ice creams are a big improvement over the fat-free ice creams that we’ve tasted in the past.
So keep an eye out! Nothing beats a sweet treat on a summer night. Add some berries or even a brownie and you’ve got a 2 point splurgy dessert!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.