I feel like I’ve been all over the map this week, still trying to find that routine I so desperately need. I’m getting closer (or maybe I’m just getting more used to the chaos.)
- I wrapped up one of my first clients this week as a business owner! I redesigned and coded a site for a Maryland dog trainer. She couldn’t be happier with the site and it made me feel so good to do something I REALLY love while making someone else happy AND getting paid for it! Nothing is more satisfying. Well, maybe except seeing a loss on the scale when I’m trying to lose! ;~P
- BlogToLose hit over 500 members this week!! I can’t believe how fast it’s growing. We are still ironing out all the kinks but it’s really what I had imagine, a place where people can find the support they want and need to change their eating habits and live a healthier life. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, I don’t think I would be as successful as I am keeping the weight off if it wasn’t for this blog and I really wanted to create a place where people could easily find the same support I get every day. Why did I build it? Well, it’s not easy to 1.) create a blog and then 2. ) get people to read it and comment but when a community of people get together it much easier to find the support. I HOPE it is working well for everyone.
- I forgot to mention I weighed in again this Wed. I love the fact that I can now go to Weight Watchers and see my favorite leader on Wednesdays. So when my schedule allows I will always be updating my weight progress Wednesdays (I haven’t figured out an easy way to do the graphs yet but the table data is correct). To my surprise I was actually down .4 this week even with my Memorial day food blowout!
- I’m gearing up for my first 5K run this Sunday! I pick up my race pack tomorrow and I’m SUPER nervous! I haven’t been feeling well and it seems that every time I run I get cramps now. I don’t know what’s up with that so if anyone has any advice, I’m all ears. Especially on how to prepare for the run in the next 2 days.
- I felt real good about my eating this week and I even posted a couple of food journals. I’ve been home making (most) of my own meals and I love having the flexibility to whip something up mid day instead of being stuck with what I brought to work.
- And Finally, I have a meeting next week with a friend who is going to help with… *dun dun DUN* … ya ready? MY COOKBOOK! Yes ladies and gentleman I’m taking the leap. I’m tired of getting the question in my inbox so the answer is YES! I’m working on it. :~D I’m thinking of putting together a “favorites” from GreenLiteBites with pictures and all so stay tuned for updates on that!
OK, this has turned into the longest post ever. I’m off to take the toddler to the Zoo. Then hopefully he’ll nap and I can get some work done and then it’s off to the gym for a date with my trainer friend. I don’t mean to rub it in, but man this working at home this is the best! It’s a lot to juggle but I’m LOVING the extra time with the toddler!
Here’s to a great weekend!
Oh crap! I did have one more thing. I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon tomorrow so stay tuned for an update on that. I know i haven’t mentioned it in awhile (the last time was WAY back on August) well I’ve actually met with the doctor a few times since then and tomorrow I have my last appointment. I’ll fill you all in tomorrow.