- eat your lunch outside while talking to a good friend on the cell phone instead of at your office desk reading your emails.
- come home and change into a t-shirt that you had to pull out of summer clothes storage.
- play in the sandbox with the toddler.
- fire up the grill, pull out burgers and cook outside for the first time in months.
- skip the gym for a L-O-N-G after dinner family walk.
Just thinking about the day makes me smile. :~) Man, I LOVE spring/summer. Sometimes I wonder why I don’t live in a warmer climate.
|Mommy and Me Omelets and Fiber One cereal with skim milk||5|
|subway – Veggie Sub with cheese and a bag of baked chips||8|
|Kashi TLC® Chewy Granola Bars||2|
|BBQ FEAST! Southwestern Turkey Burger on a Whole Wheat Mini Bagels with a double side of baked beans, and grilled zucchini||10|
|Sensible Portions Multi Grain Mini Crisps||2|
|The BIG family walk with a bit of running, pulling the wagon and carrying the toddler for about an hour in my hilly community.|