One of my favorite (non-weight loss) blogs, Problogger announced an unofficial Blogger Appreciate day! What a fabulous idea!
To quote Darren
We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another blogger today by shooting them a word of encouragement, a pep talk, a congratulations, an idea to help them improve or some other positive constructive message. Better still, do it publicly on your blog and tell the world about another blogger who you appreciate.
Couldn’t have said it better myself! My shout out goes to…
- All the active, supportive, amazing weight watchen community bloggers. Every day you guys amaze me with your words of encouragement to each other. I may not be as active as I want to be but I’m reading!
- MizFit. Her blog (and her physique) motivate me on the workout front daily.
- Red. Whose videos give me a much needed weekly chuckle.
- CrankyFitness. An old favorite of mine that I have a lot of catch up reading to do! Always informative, witty and fun.
- Kathy Calculates. A women who may actually have more blogs then I do. :~P
Ok, I could go on, there are just so many good bloggers out there but I have got to go to work!
I really do believe our collaboration, support and encouragement take us further on this quest for better health and a trimmer waist line and I love being on this journey with all of you!