- Blog Topics
- Started my day with a little baking.
- Off to mommy time at the gym. Awesome workout
- Cleaned up the house, did laundry, normal chores stuff.
- Answered my first ‘Ask Roni’ question.
- The toddler and I hit the local farm stand for our weekly produce supply.
- Picked up Chinese food for dinner.
- Watched Ice Age with the toddler.
- Shared some ice cream with the husband.
- Going to bed early as I have to go back to work tomorrow. (I’ve been on spring break
|100% Whole Wheat Banana Muffins||2|
|1/2 of another muffin||1|
|1/2 granola bar||1|
|Chicken Salad with Quick Strawberry Vinaigrette||4|
|can of tortillini soup||4|
|deli ham & 1oz of cheese dipped in honey mustard||4|
|chineses food pickins and 6 california rolls||9|
|Ice Cream with Hershey’s Lite Syrup and blueberries||5|
|1 hour cardio blast class, 1/2 hour buns & abs and I climbed the medium wall!|
Tagged with: list
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.