- Blog Topics
- Started my day with a little baking.
- Off to mommy time at the gym. Awesome workout
- Cleaned up the house, did laundry, normal chores stuff.
- Answered my first ‘Ask Roni’ question.
- The toddler and I hit the local farm stand for our weekly produce supply.
- Picked up Chinese food for dinner.
- Watched Ice Age with the toddler.
- Shared some ice cream with the husband.
- Going to bed early as I have to go back to work tomorrow. (I’ve been on spring break
|100% Whole Wheat Banana Muffins||2|
|1/2 of another muffin||1|
|1/2 granola bar||1|
|Chicken Salad with Quick Strawberry Vinaigrette||4|
|can of tortillini soup||4|
|deli ham & 1oz of cheese dipped in honey mustard||4|
|chineses food pickins and 6 california rolls||9|
|Ice Cream with Hershey’s Lite Syrup and blueberries||5|
|1 hour cardio blast class, 1/2 hour buns & abs and I climbed the medium wall!|
Tagged with: list
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.