- Blog Topics
It’s been awhile since I posted a Sensational Sunday and even though this weekend wasn’t my best on the food front I still like to recognize good days when I have them.
My weekend was jam packed! The husband and I got a movie in Friday night while the toddler hung out with his friends. Saturday started with a step class for me then on to family dancing at a local club. Today was even better with a bit of mommy time in the morning because both my boys, the husband AND the toddler slept in. When will THAT happen again? So I took advantage and jammed out to my music, folded laundry and finished some nagging chores. Then we met up with my parents and niece for more toddler fun. Finally, before we headed home, we had dinner with a dear friend.
Seriously you can’t ask for a better weekend then that!
The only thing that was off was my eating. I splurged a bit but it’s over and I’m moving on.
How am I moving on? Well planning of course!
Tomorrow is my long day at work (9am to 10pm) and I already packed my lunch…
- 100% Whole Wheat Lemon Poppy Muffin
- Leftover Quick Quinoa & Turkey Taco Stew from frozen
- Butternut Carrot Chicken Soup/Stew I made tonight
- Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries and a light flavored yogurt
- Granola bar
- Cheese stick
- 1oz of mixed nuts
- Carrot sticks
So all that and my omelet before I leave makes a pretty good day IF I can control the snacking when I get home! (notice I’m taking some advice from my snack post, I think you guys are right, I need more protein.)
Anyone else with “get you but in gear” plans tomorrow (today)?
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.