- Blog Topics
After yesterday’s post, I sat down and thought about what my go to snacks are when I’m on the run. These are things I ALWAYS keep in stock to throw in my lunch bag on my way out the door.
- Yogurt – I eat at least one container of non-fat yogurt a day. I usually by whatever brand is on sale, whether it be Weight Watchers, Dannon, Yoplait or the store brand. I know they are chock full of artificial sweeteners but I they are SO good and SO convenient it’s hard to give them up. Plus they make a great base for smoothies!
- Granola bars – Nothing is easier to keep in your bag then a granola bar. I have 2 favorites, Kashi and the Fit&Active brand from Aldi’s.
- Grab-able fruit – Apples, oranges, bananas, pears, and anything else I can cut in clean for ziplock bags!
- Fruit Leather – A toddler favorite, fruit leather is another purse regular for me. I think I have about 3- in there right now!
- Carrots – I am known around the office as a carrot eater. I always bring a bag to work. It’s a great go to snack when you just want to munch.
- 100 cal pack thingies – I’m saying “thingies” here because I don’t only buy the 100 cal pack brand. My absolute favorite is Quaker Mini Delights. I’m actually thankful they don’t make them in larger bags, especially the cinnamon!
So what am I missing? What are your ‘Can’t Live with Out on the go Snacks’?
Tagged with: snacks
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.