- Blog Topics
After yesterday’s post, I sat down and thought about what my go to snacks are when I’m on the run. These are things I ALWAYS keep in stock to throw in my lunch bag on my way out the door.
- Yogurt – I eat at least one container of non-fat yogurt a day. I usually by whatever brand is on sale, whether it be Weight Watchers, Dannon, Yoplait or the store brand. I know they are chock full of artificial sweeteners but I they are SO good and SO convenient it’s hard to give them up. Plus they make a great base for smoothies!
- Granola bars – Nothing is easier to keep in your bag then a granola bar. I have 2 favorites, Kashi and the Fit&Active brand from Aldi’s.
- Grab-able fruit – Apples, oranges, bananas, pears, and anything else I can cut in clean for ziplock bags!
- Fruit Leather – A toddler favorite, fruit leather is another purse regular for me. I think I have about 3- in there right now!
- Carrots – I am known around the office as a carrot eater. I always bring a bag to work. It’s a great go to snack when you just want to munch.
- 100 cal pack thingies – I’m saying “thingies” here because I don’t only buy the 100 cal pack brand. My absolute favorite is Quaker Mini Delights. I’m actually thankful they don’t make them in larger bags, especially the cinnamon!
So what am I missing? What are your ‘Can’t Live with Out on the go Snacks’?
Tagged with: snacks
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…