I feel like I have so much to tell you but I can’t come up with a clever way to string it all together so I decided to take the easy way out and just list them. My brain works better this way anyway…
- The Melting Pot was AWESOME! Yes, you can totally go overboard, but if you go easy on the cheese, and use a broth fondue for the main course you are in good shape. Now the dessert on the other hand is totally EVIL! Yes I indulged and yes I LOVED every minute of it. It’s not every day you have a warm pot of melted dark chocolate in front of you with fresh berries and banana pieces (not too mention cheesecake and brownie bites!)
- I’ve been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, posting a new smoothie idea and my new creation, the ca-ookie!
- I kept forgetting to post this link. I guess I should have actually used the site to remind me.
- I FEEL FAT. I know I’m not fat, I don’t even want to go there. But my diet’s been out of whack the last few days. I’ve been eating out more = more salt = more water retention = I feel ENORMOUS. However…
- I’ve been hitting the gym hard. My love of weight training is increasing. I just feel so strong and confident when I’m lifting. Now that the semester is over I’m trying to get to the gym more. I’m hoping this helps counter act the extra holiday eating.
- I posted a few days ago about Contagious Goal Achievement on DietDetective, something I mentioned here before.
*phew* I think that was everything. I’ll post my menu today but I’m not too proud of it. I told ya, I’m just out of WACK!
|Morning Scale Reading: forgot to hop on|
|Smoothie II (Chocolate Strawberry Banana) and some Pomegranate Watermelon Salad – both split with the toddler||3|
|can of brothy soup||3|
|6 Ricotta Ca-ookies (yes 6, I had to keep trying them!) ;~P||3|
|leftover Beef Stew with Orange Fall Veggies and Orzo (from frozen)||7|
|4 Ricotta Ca-ookies (more at work)||2|
|2 oz whole wheat pasta with Roni’s Homemade Sauce||4|
|2 Ricotta Ca-ookies (this is why I don’t bake year round!)||1|
|soy crisps with salsa||6|
|Daily Activity Log|
|10 minutes bike, 15 minutes (can you tell I forgot my iPod – I was getting bored) and treadmill, upper body circuit|