I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I am SUCH a sucker for a meme (I think that’s the right term). Joyce got me this time. You have to check out her blog, her progress is super inspiring! Congrats Joyce!!
Four dishes I like to cook (and eat):
- Make Ahead Mexican Pie
- Roni’s Homemade sauce with Meat
- Vegetarian Chili over Spaghetti Squash
- Balsamic Dijon Chicken
Four qualities I love in people:
Four places I have been:
- New York, NY
- Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Las Vegas, NV (took a road trip there!)
- The state of Florida (literally, I traveled all over FL for a job one summer)
Four things in my bedroom:
- A collection of stuffed animals playing games on the Jersey Shore Boardwalk
- An Ikea bed and wall unit
- A toy box to keep the toddler busy if I have to get ready alone in the morning
- A TV, I can’t sleep at night without my dose of History channel.
Four dirty words I like/tend to use:
- Son of a Bitch
- Penis Head (so it’s better then the “real one” – no?)
- Jackass (I use this A LOT)
Four objects I will never part with, and will leave to someone to inherit when I die:
- My old photos albums. Even as a child I liked to take pictures and I have albums of old friends and family going back to grade school
- My Wedding rings
- My old Albums. I have some old records from my dad and when I was a kid. I’m never giving them up, even though I don’t have a turn table.
- This isn’t an object, but I all of my files. I have a family website that I started when I got pregnant, all of my digital photos, and videos. Most of my precious “objects” are now digital.
TAG, you’re it!
I’m choosing the following people to be TAGGED, YOU’RE IT. Please answer the prompts by cut and pasting the above and replace my answers with your own. And feel free to steal the tag button at the top.
- Swizzlepop, because I think she’s back and active on the community, but I’m not sure! Sorry Swizzle, I can’t keep up! ;~)
- Katelyn, just because. :~)
- Wendy, just because. :~)
- Jim, because he’s new to blogging and this is a “rookie” assignment. ;~)