- Blog Topics
Yes, yes, yes, I gained. I knew I did. It wasn’t a surprise. However, I am NOT letting it get out of hand. I took control today and I feel GREAT!
So great actually I’m going to cut this short. My Sensational Sunday was jam packed with cooking turkey soup, going to the gym, grocery shopping, unpacking, putting up the Christmas tree, cooking a healthy dinner and updating the umpteen sites I now feel compelled to update. ;~)
I’m going to head to bed and get a good night sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow! I will also update my weight progress tomorrow but just so you know the official Weight Watchers weigh in was 146 not the 148.5 below. That was just my morning scale reading. But see how fickle our friend the scale could be. That’s a difference if 2.5 pounds in 1/2 hour!
Day in Week: 1 Morning Scale Reading: 148.5
|“Here’s Lookin’ at You” Cheese and Crackers||4||16|
|Nibbles while cooking||1||15|
|Bowl of Turkey Soup (estimate)||3||12|
|Dark Meat Turkey & Broccoli Skillet||8||4|
|Bowl of Turkey Soup (estimate)||3||0|
|Water Consumption: Way more then enough! I’m doing the bathroom wiggle right now!||Flex left:||35|
|Daily Activity Log|
|25 minutes treadmill, lower body circuit, ab workout|
Tagged with: gain
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.