- Blog Topics
I am sitting here with that gross overstuffed feeling. Why? Why? Why am I doing this to myself? I’ve been totally out of control on the eating front since Thursday. Whoever told me to throw away the Girl Scout cookies was TOTALLY right.
I made a commitment to stay true to the blog so here goes…
Last night I proceeded to eat an entire sleeve of thin mints. That’s right, one half of the box! I wasn’t hungry and I wouldn’t called it mindless eating. It was conscious eating. I was totally aware of what I was doing. I just didn’t care. I wanted them.
As if that wasn’t enough tonight I ate an entire bag of baked chips. And I’m not talking the small 2 serving type bags.
These are only 2 examples of my overeating splurges. There were more.
What is wrong with me?
I seem to be in the bad pattern of starting each day off awesome and then totally falling apart by bedtime.
However, I am NOT letting this ruin my Sensation Sunday. I still had an awesome day, got tons of things done, spent time with the family and got to the gym.
The day started with a fresh double batch of Whole Wheat Banana Nut Muffins baked with the toddler. I love the fact that he is showing interest in helping me cook again. I give him a bowl with some flour and spices allowing him to mix along side me. SO MUCH FUN!
After breakfast, we, of course, danced around the house and cleaned up. Then it was off to the gym for my date with the wall. Even though I reached my goal, I know I need practice. And I was right, I couldn’t do it a second time. I climbed my heart out but my muscles just gave. I’m not worried, I’ll get it again. It’s tough! But a workout I love to do. Speaking of workouts, even though my eating is out of control I’ve been hitting the gym hard. I almost feel as though I’m trying to counteract all the bad eating with exercise.
Getting back to my Sunday, after working out the toddler and I hit the grocery store for weekly supplies. I bought the biggest Butternut squash EVER! There is enough squash for about 3-4 trays of Butternut Squash Fries plus I experimented today and made a Butternut Apple Pear soup. I’ll post it later in the week when I have a bit more time.
Let’s see, other things on this Sensational Sunday worth mentioning…. The family went for a short walk after dinner. We hit a local Barnes and Nobles for new books and now It’s about time to finish the laundry. Ahhhh good old Sundays.
Back to the out of control eating thing, I know all I need is a good day on plan. I also know I haven’t been drinking enough water. So tomorrow’s goals…
- 20 points
- More water, a lot more water
- Meals planned (off to do that now)
- More fruits and Veggies
I rambled, vented, confessed and chatted enough. I’m off to plan. Hope you had a great weekend! I’ll be back tomorrow to post my sucessful day on plan!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.