FOOD JOURNALS

Note to self…

One day on plan, that’s all it takes.

Morning Scale Reading: 145
Food Points
Whole Wheat Mini Bagel smeared with almond butter and low sugar jelly and can of pears split with the toddler 4
Whole Wheat Crackers with a Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges and turkey pepperoni 4
bowl of stuff I made for lunches this week – whole wheat pasta, ground turkey , peas in “They don’t know what’s in there” Pizza Sauce (estimate) 5
2 french fries (co-worker brought them in) 0
raw pepper strips 0
1/2 cup applesauce 1
sugar free pudding cup 1
black bean veggie burger on a light english muffin with baby spinach leaves and tomato slices 4
pretzels 2
Totals 21
Daily Activity Log
nada

Lorrie (Token Fat Girl)

September 18, 2007

you’re so right. Getting back on plan if all it takes to get the ball rolling. Dont worry about your weekend so much, you know exactly what it takes to maintain. yay for you!

Lorrie (Token Fat Girl)

September 18, 2007

is*

Sara

September 18, 2007

We all have days of guilty pleasures. As long as we know that they are just exactly that and nothing more, we can start the next day off right, and get back on track. So the weekend is over and today is a new day. You have came so far, and not just only you, but everyone else is really proud of you also. YOU GO GIRL.

I also have a special request to make. Before your “big crash” you had a portion of your page just for toddler friendly food, but I no longer see it. I have had so much trouble getting my toddler to eat healthy while I am dieting. Unfortunately that means I fall off the wagon all the time. Is there anyway to maybe post some of those old recipes when you get a chance? Thanks a bunch.

Calyn

September 18, 2007

One day at a time! You are right, that is all it takes! I have to make that pizza sauce…ooh, maybe I’ll make it for dinner tonight! Thanks Roni :)

Mel

September 18, 2007

It looks like you had a fantastic day! Good for you!

Roni

September 18, 2007

Thanks guys!

sara – I used to categorize some of the recipe as toddler approved. I will add the category again so they are easier to find. Thanks for the idea I forgot about that! I bring it back soon.

Anonymous

September 19, 2007

Hey Roni!
    I’m new to your site and just want to say I love it. I’ve tried several of your recipes already and am hooked. I’ve read many of your notes and laughed out loud because I think just like you do.
    I have a question though: Do you cut off eating at a certain time of night? Like no snacking after a certain time? I was just wondering because I’m in college and often stay up late studying…so sometimes I end up eating late.
    Again, thank you so much for the inspiration!!

Roni

September 20, 2007

Anonymous – Thanks for the kind words! Normally I actually eat something small right before bed. I learned early not to fight it, I’m a late snacker. Now I just account for it with my points during the day.