- Blog Topics
Did you ever think you would read that on my blog? Actually, I have a ton to say (of course) I’m just too lazy tonight so here’s the quick skinny….
- I went to the gym again today. I am REALLY loving this. 20 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the elliptical (man that was harder then I thought). I’m going tomorrow to meet with the trainer and start a weight training routine.
- I experimented after reading a few chapters in I’m Just Here For More Food by Alton Brown. If you are into baking, I highly recommend it. I have already learned so much although I can’t leave his recipes alone, I have to experiment and try to lower the fat and use more whole grains. It’s just in my nature I suppose.
That’s it, that’s all I have to say. :~D Until tomorrow.
|Morning Scale Reading:forgot to hop on|
|1/2 smoothie split with the toddler (8 oz flavored light yogurt, overripe banana and a handful of frozen berries)||2|
|spinach salad with 1 cheese stick (sliced), a few slices of turkey pepperoni, tomato, pepper, carrots and a splash of olive oil salad dressing||4|
|2 experimental blueberry muffins (will post recipe soon)||4|
|Mojito Tilapia with sweet potato fries, roasted asparagus and a baked potato skin (my husband doesn’t eat them so it’s my treat :~)||9|
|sugar free pudding||1|
|WW yogurt with raspberries||2|
|Daily Activity Log|
30 min workout at the Y
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.