- Blog Topics
I never remember seeing orzo pasta at my local grocery before but this jumped out at me today. You know I’m a sucker for 100% whole grain so I had to give it a try. I used it today in my Turkey Orzo Cabbage Rolls and it was a hit. The toddler liked it the husband liked it and I LOVED it!
For a 2 ounce serving it’s 195 calories, 1g of fat and whopping 9 g of fiber! I’ve never had orzo before so I can’t compare the whole grain variety to the “regular” stuff. All I can say is, I will definitely be making this again. It would be great as a side dish, in soups, as a main course, the possibilities are endless! Can you tell I’m excited about my new find?!? ;~)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.