- Blog Topics
There are 2 possible eating scenarios for me when I’m home alone with kids all day.
- I’m stressed, overwhelmed and a little bored (in an adult sort of way) so I turn to food for comfort and familiarity.
- I keep the kids and myself busy with shopping, walking, cooking etc. We have a great day and I turn to food when I’m hungry not when I’m bored.
Today I flirted with both. In the morning, I got the kids up and dressed. We hit BJ’s, come home had lunch and got a ton accomplished. Then after nap I got super tired (probably because I was working while they were napping), and I started to pick a little here a little there. So I snapped my self out of it, made the AWESOME “They don’t know what’s in there” Pizza Sauce-which was a hit- and got the kids out for a walk.
Tomorrow I will probably flirting with both again. I had better get to bed. As usual, I’m staying up too late even though I know I will pay for it tomorrow.
Real fast… If you didn’t notice I made some big additions to the site like the top nav bar and the google search. I also edited the calculators. A few people brought it to my attention that the calories, fat and fiber where out of order.
Ok, it’s bed time. ‘night!
|Morning Weigh In: 142.5|
|Fruit Salad leftover||1|
|Quick Tortilla Pizza (with fresh tomato from the garden and peppers)||3|
|5 whole grain Ritz Crackers||2|
|Kashi TLC® Chewy Granola Bar||2|
|ear of corn||1|
|8 oz light yogurt||2|
|A few picking (blue berries, a bite of the toddlers granola and veggies while I cooked, etc)||2|
|3 slices of my toddler veggie pizza (total estimate)||13|
|2 ears of corn (one of my favorite summer time snacks)||2|
|Daily Activity Log|
Nice walk with the toddlers
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.