- Blog Topics
This weekend has been tough. Home alone with the two toddlers, no husband and no sitter opportunities. What is one to do?
That’s right I did 2, count them 2, toddler approved workouts. Yesterday I fired up the old iPod with James Brown’s All-Time Greatest Hits! and the three of TOTALLY JAMMED! We were doing laps around the house, swinging our arms, shakin’ our butts, and just having some goofy fun. I taught the toddlers how to “get up of that thing” and “feel good”. It was a blast. Seriously, we danced hard for about 25 minutes.
The second workout was even more fun and surprisingly more challenging. It was a DVD. Now I know what you’re thinking, a workout DVD, but you wrong! It was the The Wiggles Wiggledancing. Those of you with toddlers may know what I’m talking about. It’s a 78 minute recording of one of the wiggles live shows. Let me tell you, pop that thing and try to keep up with the dance moves and you have the most fun aerobic workout video ever! I mean, how can you not have fun doing the monkey, dancing like a fish and twisting? Plus the kids can’t get enough of it either. I have to confess, I didn’t last the whole video, I was wiped out after about the first 20 minutes. Man it was a BLAST!
On the eating front, I didn’t so as well. Yesterday and up to about 2 hours ago, I was totally on plan. Then my husband came home from his 4-day excursion and we hit the snacks hard! I totally blew my points for the day on pretzels, dark chocolate and leftover Chinese food. What a combination, huh? I’m over it though, tomorrow I will post my menu and daily weigh in. This reminds me I have to get to a meeting this week! I haven’t officially weighed in or been to a meeting in 3 weeks. I think this may be my longest stretch yet.
Let’s see, other updates… For those interested in my recipes, I added some nutritional info for my “They don’t know what’s in there” Pizza Sauce and I’m hoping by Wednesday to have all of my old posts and recipes back up. Well at least the ones I was able to salvage.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.