- Blog Topics
The rebuilding is getting there. If you missed it I re-released the community today. I just couldn’t help myself. I missed it!
I’m also SLOWLY adding back in some of my content. It is going to take me WEEKS before I even get close to what I had out there. I can’t believe how much stuff I had! I guess when you post 1-3 times a day for 7 months you should back up regularly, huh? LOL ;~) Can you tell I’m getting over it. It still hurts but you have to move on, right? It’s not that different with weigh loss or maintenance. So I went to Vegas, had a good time and got off track but today it was business as usual. To be honest I wasn’t even that hungry. I tried to listen to my body and eat when I got hungry. It sure did feel good to eat my own homemade stuff and some fresh veggies! I had my first tomato from the garden today and boy was it GOOD!
So here is how the day panned out. See you on the boards! ;~) Oh! I should confess I have NEVER been more behind on email. I promise I will reply, it just may take me MUCH longer then normal.
|Morning Weigh In: 144.5|
|8 oz light yogurt||2|
|Veggie Wrap on a 1 point Tortillas with baby spinach, tomato, cucumber, peppers a wedge of laughing cow cheese and a splash of dressing.||3|
|Leftover Big pot o’ stuff (recipe to come-was on old site)||5|
|Boca Burgers on a Whole Wheat Potato Roll with baby spinach, tomato, pickle and a side of grilled zucchini and baked beans||6|
|English Muffin Tomato Pizza||4|
|Daily Activity Log|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.