Originally posted on June 20th, 2007 10:24 pm
That was the number on the scale this morning. This is getting out of hand. I don’t want to insult those trying to lose weight, I know that’s a low number BUT it’s almost 10 pounds from where I’ve been and I feel as if I’m losing control.
So how do I do it? How do I get it back?
First, let me tell you what has been happening. Every morning I wake up ready to go. I’ve been skipping breakfast because I don’t feel hungry (bad idea). Then I will eat a great light lunch, have a few low point snacks, make a great healthy dinner and then SNACK LIKE CRAZY!! It’s REALLY bad.
So here are my commitments, writing them out on the web has helped before so why not go with what works.
- Weigh in every morning and record it.
- I know not everyone agrees with this but while I was losing the 70 lbs I weighed in every day. It helped me stay accountable and taught me a lot about how my body reacts to certain foods.
- Plan and Journal EVERYTHING I put into my mouth.
- I’m pretty good at this but my skills have been slipping. I want to do it until I’m back in my comfort zone for at least 3-4 weeks. Then I will ease up a bit. The bad thing is I’ll be on vacation next week so this will be tough. I may just count total points those days and record them in my phone or something.
- Get some form of activity in DAILY
- Even if it’s just a stroll with the family. I must make an effort to get up and MOVE!
There you have it, my new working goals. I’m making a commitment right now! No looking back.