- Blog Topics
Originally Posted on January 15th, 2007
Has anyone checked out the nutritional information for Sbarro’s pizza? I can’t believe how high in points they are. I had a slice of veggie pizza for lunch thinking it was a good choice and BLAM 15 points gone! I also got a side of mixed veggies and bread stick to split with the baby and they were 4 a piece. Remind me again why I eat out? I could have easily had the same meal at home—veggie pizza with a side of veggies and a breadstick—for about 7-8 points not 23!!
Speaking of making things at home, I experimented with spaghetti squash again and came up with Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash “Lasagna". I have to admit I splurged on my own creation. I needed some comfort food today and this hit the spot perfectly.
|watermelon and blueberries||1|
|whole wheat pita stuffed with baby spinach, veggie filling and 1/2 oz moz cheese||3|
|Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash “Lasagna"||2|
|Zucchini and Spaghetti Squash “Lasagna" (2 servings)||4|
|light ice cream sandwich||2|
|Goal is 3 weight training session and 3-30 minute walks by 01/21||wt||wt||wt||walk √||walk||walk|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.