These posts are from my old old site

Leftover ‘Stuff’ – September 30, 2006

I made a HUGE pot of ‘stuff’ this morning. Sounds bad but actually it’s good and YUMMY. I had about 4oz of leftover pork loin, a green pepper and a few cans of beans and I was inspired.

• 4 oz cubed the pork loin
  • diced green pepper
  • 1 can of red kidney beans
  • 1 can great northern Beans
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can Mexican beans (spiced pink beans in tomato paste)
  • 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies
  • 2 bags of frozen mixed veggies (actually I used 3 – 1/2 of bags)
  • garlic
  • onion
  • chili powder

I do this every once in awhile when I want to kind of clean house and use up some aging frozen veggies and leftovers. I’m estimating the points for the whole pot at about 35 and it makes a TON! I froze it in single server containers and can bring it for lunch.

Sorry I don’t have my menu for today. It was one of those snacking days. I was out all day and picked here and there. I will be back to posting tomorrow.

Comment from Val on 9/30/2006 10:02:59 PM

Re – comment from Jessica yesterday – I’m going to buy the light laughing cow cheese for celery too. Also plan to make a crockpot meal tomorrow – a small roast.

Stayed the Same – September 29, 2006

For the first time in maintaining I stayed exactly the same this week. Which I am taking as a HUGE victory considering my Fair disaster.

I’m posting real quick before heading out to meet up with friends. I’m actually going out! Without a baby and without a husband!! That rarely happens. :) So I tried to be good because I’m planning on at least 2 beers and some bar food. I’m off to shower! :)

Food Points
Quaker Oatmeal Weight Control with applesauce 4
Quaker Multigrain Cinnamon Toast Cakes 1
Light English Muffin with laughing cow cheese, turkey breast, turkey pepperoni, fresh tomato slices and mustard. 3
Wax beans with fresh tomatoes and olive oil 1
Triscuit with laughing cow cheese and turkey pepperoni 3
Frozen potstickers dipped in soy sauce 5

My night out? ??

Total Points 17

Comment from Jessica on 9/29/2006 9:51:55 PM

Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges are AWESOME on celery! Satisfies a dip craving,and makes a nice, crunchy, low point snack!

Too Tired – September 28, 2006

I am way to tired tonight to post but I wanted to share my menu. I started off really good and then after dinner I had a case of the munchies. Overall though not a bad day. I’m going to weigh in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Food Points
All Bran Bar 2
carrots 1
Fit and Active yogurt 2
leftover salmon and rice 6
Apple 1
3 oz pork loin, baked sweet potato, broccoli 7
whole wheat pretzels 2
blue corn tortilla with black bean dip 4
WW Cheesecake dessert 3
Total Points 28

Comment from MELINDA on 9/29/2006 12:05:43 PM

YOUR POINTS CALCULATOR IS A LIFE SAVER!! I’M ON THIS SITE 4+ TIMES A DAY CHECKING THE POINT VALUE ON EVERYTHING.

Day 3 Off Schedule – September 27, 2006

I had a very off schedule day. My son had a doctors appointment and I worked from home this morning. I just felt all thrown off. I actually prefer to go to work, I plan better, pack everything and have nothing to worry about. Today i ended up going out the lunch, and having fast food for dinner. Ouch! It sounds even worse when I type it out! Tomorrow I’m cooking a good healthy meal and bringing my lunch. I’m off to plan right now!

Food Points
Light English Muffin with 1tbsp Almond Butter and Jelly 4
quick black bean quesadilla (1 point tortilla with refried black beans and moz cheese) dipped in salsa 3
Breyers Light Yogurt 2
Whole Wheat Pretzels 2
veggie sandwich with tomato, mushrooms, bell pepper, sprouts, cucumber, field greens, goat cheese and roasted garlic vinaigrette in a tomato wrapper 5
3 Mozzarella Sticks 4
Chicken nuggets and french fries 7
grapes 1
Total Points 27

Day 2 Long Day – September 26, 2006

Today is my long day at work. I leave at 7am and don’t get home until after 7pm. So I utilized the famous crock pot for dinner. Before I left I threw in some beef cubes, potatoes (white and sweet) beef broth, worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic. When I came home I was greeted by that glorious smell of dinner being ready. I love that! I really didn’t weigh or count anything so I’m estimating the points at 8. I ate about a bowl and half. It was good!

You can see I had a Whole Wheat Lean Pocket for lunch. I just came across these this weekend. They are pretty good and are only 4 points. I’m not sure what the non-whole Wheat ones weigh in as but these have 5 grams of fiber.

OK, I’m off to eat my soy crisps! I’m addicted!!

Response to comment below…

Holly – Yup! I mix the applesauce and oatmeal together. It’s like a smashed up apple pie!

Food Points
Granola bar 4
Grapes 1
WW Yogurt 1
Whole Wheat Lean Pocket 4
carrots 1
100 cal pack 2
Homemade beef stew (estimate) 8
Soy Crisps 4
Total Points 25

Comment from Jennifer on 9/27/2006 10:19:00 AM

Ok, thanks a lot, now I am HOOKED on the darn soy crisps too!!! I could eat them by the truckload! Yum, yum, yum!!!! Thanks for all of your timps and your journal…you are our inspiration! :)

Comment from Jessica on 9/27/2006 8:29:46 PM

I mix the oatmel with a peach fruit medley (Mott’s) Peach cobbler fix!

Comment from Vicki Gorman on 9/29/2006 2:01:14 PM

Hi Roni, I just discovered your website via WW message board. Quick question – I thought carrots (1 cup) were zero points. Why do you show them as 1?

Thanks,
Vicki Gorman

Day 1 Detox – September 25, 2006

Well the Fair DID go as badly as expected and now I feel like I need healthy detox. I planned my lunch and dinner and wrote it out before hand. Here’s how the day went.

Food Points
Quaker Oatmeal Weight Control with applesauce 4
Grapes 1
Smart Ones frozen Meal 4
small gala apple 1
WW yogurt 1
100 cal pack 2
Salmon fillet 6
Lipton Whole Grain chicken and broccoli rice side 4
Broccoli 0
Soy Crisps 2
Total Points 25

My goal was to stick to about 25 points and eat a ton of fruits and veggies. I feel better already!

Comment from Holly on 9/26/2006 6:58:45 AM

Hi Roni! Thanks for the inspiration. Seeing your photos and journey has help RE-inspire me in mine.

Question – are you mixing the applesauce in the oatmeal? Have you discovered a new tasty treat?

Comment from Brianne on 9/26/2006 2:29:27 PM

Great Job sticking to your plan!

Comment from Jeanette on 9/27/2006 4:29:54 PM

Roni, that’s funny…I also mix my applesauce in with my Weight Control oatmeal. I love it!

Quick Check-in – September 24, 2006

I’ve been having a busy week/weekend like usual, sorry for the lax posts. I been feeling a little out of control for the past few days and to make it worse today I’m meeting up with some family at a Fair back home today. For me that means, potatoes pancakes, pizza and ice cream, you know, all the good Fair foods.

To gain a little control back I will be posting my daily menus again for this week. I figured if I told you that now I would feel obligated to do so later. See, that’s how you guys keep me on track. ;)

Until tomorrow.

Comment from pantea on 9/24/2006 10:29:36 AM

Hi Roni,

good luck with the week ahead. I found your blog about two weeks ago and I come and check it at least once a day. When I need inspiration I look at your pictures. This is a great blog. Thanks for creating it!

Comment from Jessica on 9/24/2006 7:14:32 PM

Gotta love that fair food! There’s nothing “fair” about it!

Comment from Jessica on 9/24/2006 7:14:36 PM

Gotta love that fair food! There’s nothing “fair” about it!

Comment from Elizabeth on 9/24/2006 8:00:20 PM

I’m soooo happy to hear about the menu posts! Your site is always a huge motivation to keep me going!

Comment from Val on 9/25/2006 10:54:29 PM

Hi – I enjoy your updates & menus and find them interesting. Thanks for keeping us informed.

The Best Lunch! – September 20, 2006

I finally made a meeting this week! I gained .8 pounds which isn’t bad for someone who hasn’t been counting. But I have been eating pretty well. For example, today I had the BEST lunch. I went out to a local restaurant called the Red Brick Station. They have this great wrap called the Katie’s Powerhouse Wrap. Check this out…

Katie’s Powerhouse Wrap
A monster veggie sandwich with tomato, mushrooms, bell pepper, red onion, sprouts, cucumber, field greens, goat cheese and roasted garlic vinaigrette in a tomato wrapper.

I ditched the fries that it came with and ordered a side of steamed veggies instead. It was soooo good! And the veggies on the side were perfectly done. Now I could make this at home but it always seems better out. Why is that? ;)

Response to comments below…

Erin – I usually ate at least a half of my weekly points when I was in losing mode. I found I did best when I ignored activity points but ate most of my weekly.

Kathi – I am missing it BAD! Your snack sounds delicious!

Comment from melinda on 9/21/2006 3:56:37 PM

I FOUND YOUR SITE BY ACCIDENT BUT I’M LUCKY I DID. I DECIDED 2 WEEKS AGO TO JOIN WEIGHT WATCHERS AND I’VE BEEN RESEARCHING THE PROGRAM. MY FIRST MEETING IS TONIGHT AND I’M A LITTLE BIT NERVOUS FOR SOME REASON. READING YOUR JOURNAL AND SEEING ALL YOUR PICTURES HAS BEEN VERY INSPIRING. I NOW WEIGH 335 POUNDS AND ITS FRUSTRATING KNOWING HOW FAR I HAVE TO GO. I’VE BEEN OVERWEIGHT MY ENTIRE LIFE AND ITS TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY HEALTH. I’M VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT THIS. WISH ME LUCK!!!

MELINDA
9-21-2006

Comment from C.J. on 9/22/2006 5:07:10 AM

Hey Roni, why don’t you send your weight loss success to Women’s Health Magazine !? I have always found they don’t have enough. Keep up the good work.
C.J.

Comment from Tammy on 9/22/2006 10:21:18 PM

Roni, yours was the first weight loss success story that I found online and I am in Awe of how Awesome your website is. I am about the same weight you used to be and am doing the weight watchers. Your site is really motivating me and is so helpful. Lots of great info. Thanks for putting it on here.

AACK! Didn’t Make It – September 15, 2006

I didn’t make it! I can’t be too hard on myself, it’s only the 4th meeting I missed in almost a year and half. But, on top of missing my weigh in I splurged a little today. Had some cake for a birthday and I went out to dinner tonight. Going out to dinner in itself isn’t bad but I splurged on some bread, mozzarella sticks and french fries!

I did updated my Tummy Tuck pictures. It’s been 3 months since the surgery. Actually I missed my 3 month anniversary by 2 days. For some reason I thought it was the 15th but it’s actually the 13th! I don’t know what I was thinking! I’ve just been so busy lately.

I’ve got a busy day tomorrow planned to. So I may not update for a couple of days.

Enjoy your weekend!

Comment from Jill on 9/15/2006 11:16:37 PM

Roni,
Your new tummy tuck pics look great. You look so tiny in your jeans…lucky girl!;-) I don’t think you’ve really mentioned your breast lift. Were you happy with that too? Hope you have a fun weekend! Jill

Comment from Roni on 9/16/2006 7:05:13 AM

Jill, If I was “lucky” I wouldn’t have needed the tummy tuck. ;)

Comment from Jill on 9/16/2006 7:29:06 PM

LOL….I suppose you’re right. A little bit of envy slipped in there! :-) I should have said…”Great job on all of the hard work in making your body look awesome!” Luck has nothing to do with it, you are right! Have a great weekend! Jill

Comment from Erin on 9/20/2006 7:49:48 AM

Hi!
I love your site, it is very informative and inspirational!! I’m just curious though- do you/did you use your allowance points? How did it effect your weight loss?

Comment from Kathi on 9/20/2006 9:05:07 AM

Roni, I know you must be missing spinach! Hopefully it will be back on the shelves soon. I finally bought some turkey pepperoni and I love it! Yesterday I put a few pieces on Wasa Fiber Rye crackers with just a tablespoon of mozzarella cheese and melted it in the microwave. What a great low point treat. Have a great day! Kathi

Comment from Joy on 9/20/2006 1:09:18 PM

Roni, you look wonderful! I had a TT plus breast reduction a few years back and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. It wasn’t easy, but definitely worth it. Believe me, your scars will lighten and you’ll only look better and better! Congratulations, you’ve worked hard for this – it shows!

Missed my Weigh In – September 14, 2006

I had a meaning run over today and I missed my weigh in. Tomorrow I’m in an all day meeting at work so if I don’t get up early enough I’m going to miss weighing in this week and I really don’t want to do that. I made a deal with myself that I would go weekly for me. I owe it to myself.

So until tomorrow I wish you all a good night. :)

Comment from Tiffany on 9/15/2006 11:35:13 AM

Have you been on weight watchers the whole time? I just joined and do have days I don’t want to count points or I get home and I’m so tired I don’t write down dinner and then problems start. I think it’s great you’ve lost so much weight :)

Comment from Amber on 9/15/2006 5:32:19 PM

I log on to your site every single day for motivation. You’ve got great recipes and you’re a busy mom like me! Keep up the good work; you helped me hit goal YESTERDAY! 71 lbs!!!

Just Not Tracking – September 13, 2006

Man I just don’t feel like counting points this week. I’m really not sure if I have to anymore. I did pretty well not counting this summer and started again when I had a few small gains in a row. I think I may try that again.

I also won’t be able to make the saturday meeting because I have plans. So I’m going to try and get to one tomorrow afternoon.

That’s about it for today. It was a pretty blah day overall. I just don’t feel like typing I’m so tired.

Eating Late – September 12, 2006

A few people have asked me about eating late. Does it sabotage your weight loss efforts? I don’t think so.

Throughout my weight loss journey and to this day I eat late. I enjoy eating late. Its just the way I’m wired. We usually eat dinner around 6:30 and then I have at least one snack before bed at 11pm. Of course I account for the extra nighttime eating by reducing my points (calories) throughout the day. A typical day of point allocation for me was…

• breakfast – 4
  • lunch – 8
  • dinner – 8
  • evening snacks – 2-5

That’s about 25 points a day. If I was shooting for, say, 22 points then I would dip into my weekly points. If I was running out of my weekly points then I would ease up on the snacks and have only a 2 pointer to hit my daily target.

Now I’m only sharing what I did (do). To be honest I remember being shocked that I was losing so consistently eating popcorn and ice cream every night. Looking back it makes perfect sense. I mean, does it really matter when you eat the calories? If you are taking in less then you using, you lose. That’s a no brainier.

Now there is a problem eating late and that happens when you don’t control your eating during the day. Example…. me before I found Weight Watchers. :)

Don’t want to take my word for it? I found an article to back up my opinion.

Moral of the story. If you want to eat late you can still lose, just be sure to account for the extra calories by eating less throughout the day.

Hope that helps.

Comment from Ginny on 9/13/2006 12:19:15 AM

Roni- Just saw your web address on the WW board and had to check it out. I am 5’7 and had my goal at 145. I am rethinking that after seeing you. WTG! You are awesome!

More Site Updates – September 11, 2006

I was playing around with the site again today. As you can see I added a search up top. I’m thinking it may be useful to search for a product or recipe on the site my just entering a keyword. The site is getting bigger then I ever expected and to be honest I have a hard time keeping track of what I entered.

As for food today I did a bad job of tracking my points. I ate good but I just didn’t jot anything down. I did make a GREAT dinner. I haven’t calculated the official points but here’s the gist.

• 2 chicken breast cut in bite size pieces
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • garlic
  • onion
  • ground ginger
  • black pepper
  • soy sauce
  • fresh snow peas
  • fresh pepper sliced (I used red, yellow and green)

Brown chicken with oil. Add garlic, onion, and ground ginger, and pepper, and soy sauce. Continue to cook. Add veggies, cover and cook until tender. I served with a side of Lipton Whole Grain Sesame chicken rice side. It was sooo Yummy! Once I calculate the points I’ll add it as an official dinner idea.

I’ve also realized something tonight. Working on the side prevents me from snacking! I knew I like working in the site for a reason but until I started making heavy updates I didn’t realize how much time could pass by with my nibbling! Thanks guys! ;)

Comment from Brenda on 9/11/2006 10:51:32 PM

Excellent recipe Roni. It sounds good. Thanks for sharing and helping all of us on our journey. Do you have any thoughts on eating after a certain time each day. Some say you shouldn’t eat past 7 pm. Thats when I get so hungry… what did you do? thanks!

Comment from Jessica on 9/12/2006 9:01:45 AM

I am dying to see and hear about the tummy tuck progress. How’s it going?

Comment from Katie on 9/12/2006 11:38:29 AM

I just wanted to tell you how much your site has helped me get back on track. I am a lifetime member who has been having a hard time losing the last few lbs from my pregnancy 16 months ago. You have given me great product and meal ideas. Thank you so much!

Soy Crisp Mania – September 10, 2006

I had a some time this weekend to update the site. I posted a new dinner idea, added a new picture and I also found a few new products. Super fresh had a nice assortment of Soy Crisps, which a I LOVE! They are low in points and high in protein. I posted a few reviews in the food finds section.

I had a pretty good day today after a disastrous Saturday. We also went on 2 walks it was so nice out!

Food Points
Fit & Active 8 oz yogurt 2
Veggie Tortilla Melt with Robert’s American Gourmet Soy Crisp on the side 6
Watermelon 1
Raspberry Sorbet 4
Whole Wheat pretzels 2
Rice cakes 2
Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers on an English Muffin with baby spinach leaves, tomatoes, a slice of green pepper and sweet pickles. 4
potato skin 1
corn 2
Popcorn 4
Total Points 28

Comment from Jill on 9/10/2006 8:26:37 PM

Roni,
I love that you are blogging more! I check in daily still to see what’s new! You look so fantastic and happy! Have a great week! :-)

Comment from Allyson – Brampton Canada on 9/11/2006 1:35:55 AM

Roni,you look amazing, I started WW after my baby which I weighted 200 lbs. I am now 155 lbs I love your site. Keep up the fantastic work.

Comment from Rachel on 9/11/2006 6:27:47 AM

You look awesome! You really are an inspiration. Thanks for taking the time to make this website.

Quick Update – September 9, 2006

I weighed in this morning and was up a pound, no big deal especially considering I lost 2 last week. Sorry I haven’t kept up my daily food trackers. I’ve been a bit busy and have been winging it. I did try a new few products today at the store and will post them tomorrow. Right now I’m about to crawl in bed with a good book. :) t’s been a long saturday.

From Memory – September 7, 2006

I didn’t really pre-plan today. I just grabbed a few things on my way to work. So I’m calculating points from memory.. I think I may be doing the same thing tomorrow. I’m just too tired tonight to figure out what I’m going to eat tomorrow. We all have lazy days, don’t we?

Food Points
2 Granola Bars 4
Carrot Sticks 1
Leftover Chili (beans, pork loin, tomatoes over brown rice) 8
small piece of chocolate 1
Salmon with Brown Rice and Broccoli 8
Bag of popcorn 4
Light Ice Cream sandwich 2
Total Points 28

Comment from Kat on 9/7/2006 11:27:13 PM

Roni, your success is one of the factors in my choosing Weight Watchers. I’m two weeks on plan and I have lost 6.2lbs so far. Seeing people like you who are in similar situations to myself has given me the confidence.

Thank you so much!

Comment from Lois on 9/8/2006 3:35:12 PM

I’ve heard the term “tummytuck over the past several decades, but had no idea til I saw your photos. Thanks for including them. I have been reading your website for almost 2 weeks now. I love the points calculator. Thanks for your current pages.

Comment from Brenda on 9/9/2006 6:49:18 PM

Roni ~ Thanks for everyting..tips, photos, journal..recipes! You are in an inspiration. Where did you get some many awesome recipes? Did you make them up or get them from a cookbook? Thanks again.

Had a Great Lunch! – September 6, 2006

I went out to lunch at a local place today called Red Brick. They have a menu item, the Katie’s Powerhouse Wrap. It was really yummy! Here is the description from the menu…

Of course I asked to replace the chips with veggies and they forgot. I’m not one to complain so I treated myself to some chips since my lunch selection was so good.

For dinner I made a recipe off the back of the Stove Top box. They have a whole wheat stuffing that’s not too bad on points. Basically you cook some chicken and add the stuffing with some broccoli. All in one pot and delicious. The recipe called for cheese but I skipped it.

A few hours after dinner I was starving and instead of doing my usually snacking I decided to have a mini meal. I’m shooting for 30 points a day. As of posting this I’m at 29 and I think I’m good for the night.

Oh! and I forgot this yesterday. Thanks to all who posted ideas for Baja Fresh. I didn’t mean to bash them. I just didn’t have time to analyze the menu like I should have and choices I made could have been better.

Food Points
Bowl of Puffed Wheat with 4 ox 1% milk 2
Breyers Light Yogurt with 1 cup berries 3
Quaker Multigrain Cinnamon Toast Cakes 2
Katie’s Powerhouse Wrap from (estimate) 5
Chips 2
Chicken with whole wheat stuffing and broccoli 10
Damascus Whole Wheat Roll-Up pizza (tomato paste, spices, turkey pepperoni, spinach leaves, 1 oz cheese) 5
Total Points 29

I Lied – September 5, 2006

I couldn’t stay away until tomorrow, I missed writing to you guys too much! In a weird way I also missed tracking. I feel much more in control.

Of course I had tons of stuff to share but now I can’t remember any thing after my 12 hour day at work. I’ll be back tomorrow. Hopefully I can think of everything then. :)

Food Points
All Bran bar 2
Lean Pocket 5
Leftover Chili (beans, pork loin, tomatoes over brown rice) 8
carrots sticks 1
100 cal pack 2
Breyers Light Yogurt 2
Frozen grapes 1
Granola bar 2
Damascus Whole Wheat Roll-Up pizza (tomato paste, spices, turkey pepperoni, spinach leaves, 1 oz cheese) 6
Fit & Active fruit Pop 1
Whole Wheat Pretzels 2
Total Points 32

Weigh In Day – September 2, 2006

Well I had a surprise today, down 2 lbs! I’m still trying to get a hold of this maintenance thing. I really don’t have a grasp as to how many points I should be eating. I’m thinking I should bump up to about 30 a day. It’s hard. You would think when you make it to goal life would be easier but I think losing was less of challenge. At least you had a goal in mind and you were striving for something. Now I’m just trying to hold on to what I’ve accomplished. I guess it just goes to show it requires a lifetime commitment.

I wasn’t good at tracking today. I was out and about and didn’t pre-plan like I usually do. I did hit a Baja Fresh for an early lunch. You would think they were pretty points friendly but to my surprise it was pretty bad. I had tortilla soup and an original taco. When I went home to look up the nutritional value it is 5 for the taco and 7 for the soup! I saw they had a veggie burrito so I was thinking next time I would try that. Well it is like 900 cals! Just a word of warning if you try them.

I think I may take a break this weekend from posting. I have Monday off and then a long day on Tuesday, so I’ll be back Wednesday.

Comment from Michelle on 9/2/2006 10:23:46 PM

Wow, just found your sight today. Good stuff here!

When I hit my goal weight a few years ago, I found I had to eat between 30 – 40 points a day to maintain. Thirty WW points equals about 1,500 calories, while forty WW points is 2,000 calories.

Hope this helps!!!
Michelle

Comment from Mysty72 on 9/3/2006 11:16:57 AM

Great job!!! And thanks for the tip about Baja, you just never know about those restaurants….

:-)

Comment from Stephanie on 9/3/2006 4:41:08 PM

Baja Fresh has a great points-friendly option if you’re up for a very tasty salad. Just order the Baja Ensalada with Chicken (6 points and it’s huge). I get it without dressing but order a side of sour cream and mix it together with a bunch of salsa (ask for a water cup to do this in) for a 2-3 point dressing (depending on how much sour cream you use and which salsas.) I had this the other day and I was so full when I left. Really- it’s good! :-)

Comment from Rachelle Ojeda on 9/5/2006 9:46:09 AM

baja chicken salad with ff salsa verde dressing is 6 pts and I put a bunch of cilantro and it is amazing. The chicken is chicken breast and I swear it is like 3 veggies servings wiht that one salad!

A Bad Day… – September 1, 2006

Well no really but it felt that way. For some reason I just wanted to eat. I hate days like this. Looking at the day it doesn’t seem that bad but I just felt out of control. Ever have a day like that?

Food Points
fresh pineapple 1
Damascus Whole Wheat Roll-Up pizza (tomato paste, spices, leftover taco meat and beans, spinach leaves, 1 oz cheese) 6
2 squares of dark chocolate 2
Vegetable soup, chicken salad and whole grain bread 7
Baked Nachos with black bean dip 8
Steamed Chicken with Veggies 3
egg roll 3
Popcorn 2
DANNON® Light ‘n Fit® 1
Total Points 33

Comment from Jean on 9/5/2006 3:25:15 PM

What a great job!!! Like I said it is a new life style, not a diet

Comment from Jean on 9/5/2006 3:33:55 PM

you look wonderful, It looks like a different person

Comment from Beth on 9/15/2006 3:45:51 PM

I’m so inspired by your site. Your success is amazing. What do you do for exercise? What is your routine? Thanks.

Tagged with:

BlogToLose

A Community of Weight Loss Bloggers. We are here to support, cheer on, pick up and reach our goals together! Join Us!
Check out Roni's Other Sites... Just Roni | GreenLiteBites | The Unworldly Travelers | FitBloggin' | BlogToLose | SkinnyMinnyMedia